Monday, June 7, 2010

ODLR RESORT 2011 LIVE.


Today was a very exciting day I was willing to see Oscar De La Renta's Resort 2011, but this afternoon while having lunch I was live streaming the show, I felt in heaven when I got the news they were going to stream it live. Kudos to ODLR! While I was watching the show I was twitting live #ODLRlive.. The collection reached from classic ODLR to AVANTE GARDE POLKA DOTS FILLED WITH GLAMOUR.. I fell In love the collection it was made for me! Every single piece was special on its own, from practical day to day pieces to luxurious gowns. It is worth mentioning every aspect of the collection, On the runway predominated stripes, a variety of textures and patterns from floral to sequins, organza, and embellishment , a splash of colors and nude, layered ruffles, and the classic lace, he also went a little out of the conventional implementing leather wish I loved must say it was a POLISHED collection like always. 


No comments:

Post a Comment